When you receive a Workfront email notification in your Outlook inbox, you can quickly post a comment to Workfront simply by replying to the notification within Outlook.
- Select the Workfront email notification that contains the comment you want to reply to.
- Click the Workfront icon in the upper-right corner of the email message to display the Workfront add-in.
You might need to click the down-pointing arrow in the upper right of your email to access the Workfront icon.
- Click the Menu icon to display the list of available Workfront options.
- Click Reply to Comment.
- Specify your comment in the provided field.
- (Optional) Click Include Others, begin typing the name of users who you want to include in the update, then click the name when it appears in the drop-down list.
Repeat this process to include additional users, then click Done.
By default, the user you are replying to receives a notification regardless of whether you include them.
- (Optional) Click the Lock icon to restrict this update to users within your company. When the update is locked, users outside your company cannot see the update.
Unlocked: Any user with access to the project, task, or issue where the update resides can view the update.
By default, the update is unlocked.
Locked: Only users within your company can view the update.
- Click Comment.