There a few ways to view which users in Workfront currently have the option "User can generate proofs" checked. You can check this either by creating a User Report or by adding a Column in your People's tab to show whether or not they have a License assigned to them. This article shows both ways of gathering this information.
- Navigate to Reporting Tab
- + New Report
- User Report
- Add the filter "User>>Has Proof License>>Equal>>True
- Save + Close
- This will now display all users in Workfront with a Proofing License assigned to them
- Navigate to the People Tab in Workfront
- Select the People subtab
- Select View
- Either Customize your current view or select "+ New View"
- + Add Column
- Add "User>>Has Proof License"
- Save View
- The View will now display a True/False for whether or not a user has a Proof License assigned to them