Sometimes when a user leaves an organization, another user may request to be made a Report Owner of the former user's Reports. This works in much the same way that changing the owner of a Workfront Calendar does.
- Have the user who would like to be the Report Owner login to Workfront.
- Navigate to the Report that they would like to own
- On the report Select Report Actions
- Then select Copy. A copy of the report will be created.
- The user will then own the copied version of the Report
- The new owner will need to reshare the Report with whoever existed on the original as the Sharing setting are not copied over to the new Report.
- At this point, the user can then delete the original report if desired.