Adding a document to a project, a User does not receive the email notification.
The user has enabled the notification: "A document is added to a project I'm on."
Add a document to a project. User does not receive the email notification.
The Notification trigger is "A document is added to a project I'm on." If the user is not on the Project Team, they will not be notified.
To check if a user is on the project team:
- On the Project > More tab > Staffing > People tab.
- This will list all users on the Project Team.
- A user will be added to the project team automatically when assigned to a Task or Issue on the project. Or is the project owner or sponsor.
Sharing the project with a user does not add the user to the project team.
To Add a user to the Project team:
- Open the project go to the More tab > Staffing > Team Builder.
- In the upper left Users area, choose All.
- Find the desired user and put a check next to their name.
This must be done one project at a time.