Chrome has recently improved the way Flash is set up. Unfortunately, this means that even if you allowed Flash to run, your setting will have reverted back to default, which can cause issues within Workfront.
If you have pages that do not load, allowing Flash to run will likely resolve your issue.
Turn on Flash in Chrome:
- Open Chrome browser and click this icon located next to your URL bar:
- Select Settings
- Scroll down to the bottom and click Show advanced settings...
- Locate the Privacy section and click
- There are 2 options for allowing Flash. You can choose the recommended setting and add Workfront to exceptions or you can choose just to allow Flash always.
- Locate the Flash section and select Allow sites to run Flash:
- Click Manage exceptions and add exception for [*.]workfront.com
- Add exception for [*.]proofhq.com for opening the proofs
- You may also want to add exceptions for your sandbox environments as well.
- SB01: [*.]sb01.workfront.com
Will not be fixed. Chrome specific.