You can display a list of all Resolvable Objects in a project or task view or report.
For more information about Resolvable Objects, see "Understanding Resolving and Resolvable Objects."
Applying this view is identical for tasks and projects.
To apply this view to a task list:
- Navigate to a list of tasks which have been converted from issues
- From the View drop-down menu, select New View.
- In the Column Preview area, click Add Column.
- Click the header of the new column, then click Switch to Text Mode.
- Mouse over the text mode area, and click Click to edit text.
- Remove the text you find in the Text Mode box, and replace it with the following code:
- Click Save View.
A list of all Resolvable Objects is displayed in the new column. The names of the objects in the list cannot be linked directly to the objects.