User information is synchronized from Workfront to ProofHQ; it is not synchronized from ProofHQ to Workfront.
The following sections provide information about user synchronization from Workfront to ProofHQ:
Workfront synchronizes the following user information to ProofHQ:
- Name (the user's first and last name)
- Email address
User information is synchronized from Workfront to ProofHQ in the following circumstances:
- A user's information is updated in Workfront
- A user is created in Workfront
Depending on whether a user with the same email address exists in ProofHQ, either of the following occurs:
- If no user with a matching email exists in ProofHQ and ... :
- Proofing is enabled for the user: The user is created as a User in ProofHQ.
- Proofing is not enabled for the user: The user is created as a Contact in ProofHQ.
- If a user with a matching email exists in ProofHQ: Proofing is enabled for that user in Workfront (if it was not already enabled) and information is synchronized between the two users.
For more information, see "Triggering Automatic User Synchronization from Workfront to ProofHQ" in "Enabling and Disabling Proofing for Users."