The information described in this section is available only with the new proofing viewer and only when reviewing video proofs.
You can print proofs or save them in an .xls format.
- Click the Menu icon, located in the upper-left corner of the proofing viewer.
- Click Print Summary.
The print summary is displayed. This summary includes information about the file details, decisions, resolution, and comments.
- Select from the following options for configuring what information is printed:
Reason for Rejection: Include the reason the proof was rejected.
Custom fields: Include custom fields.
View all versions: Include all versions of the proof.
- Select how you want comments to be sorted:
Sort by number: Comments are displayed in the order they were made.
Sort by timestamp: Comments are displayed in the order they appear on the video timeline.
- (Conditional) To print the proof summary, click the Print icon.
- (Conditional) To save the proof summary as an .xls file, click the Spreadsheet icon.