The highlighted information on this page refers to functionality not yet generally available. It is available only in the Preview Sandbox environment.
NOTE The functionality described in this article is available in the Web Proofing Viewer (for video or static proofs), and in the Desktop Proofing Viewer (for interactive proofs).
You can print proofs or save them in an .xls format.
- Click the Menu icon, located in the upper-left corner of the proofing viewer you are using. I need to check this but need help getting access both viewers
- Click Print.
The print summary displays. This summary includes file details, decisions, resolution, and comments.
- Select from the following options to configure what information prints:
Reason for Rejection: Include the reason the proof was rejected.
Custom fields: Include custom fields.
View all versions: Include all versions of the proof.
- Select how you want comments to be sorted:
Sort by number: Comments display in the order they were made.
Sort by page: Comments display in the order they appear on each page.
- (Conditional) To print the proof summary, click the Print icon.
- (Conditional) To save the proof summary as an .xls file, click the Spreadsheet icon.