NOTE The information described in this article pertains to the Web Proofing Viewer for video or static proofs, and in the Desktop Proofing Viewer for interactive proofs.
You can view the recent activity for a given proof. This includes all activity and decisions made by any user assigned to the proof.
- If the left toolbar is not displayed, click the Menu icon on the upper-left corner of the Proofing Viewer.
- In the toolbar on the left of the proofing viewer, click the Proof Details button.
- On the Proof Details page that displays, with Proof Details selected, view the proof's details, status, and progress.
For information about proof state, see "Understanding Proof State."
For information about proof progress, see "Viewing the Progress and Status of a Proof."
- Click Proof activity to view the following information:
- Date: The time and date the action took place.
- Action: The action that occurred on the proof.
- Details: The user who performed the action.