Workfront operates most optimally when the browser "Zoom" setting is set to 100%.
You can read more about what Workfront supports in: "Workfront Software Requirements."
Changing your Browser Zoom:
Here is a guide to change your browser zoom settings. There are different ways to change your Browser Zoom depending on what browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer
Open Internet Explorer
Navigate to Tools > "Zoom."
Select the zoom level you want.
- At the top right, click More .
- Next to "Zoom," choose the zoom options you want:
- Make everything larger: Click Zoom in .
- Make everything smaller: Click Zoom out .
- Use full-screen mode: Click Full screen .
- Click the menu button on the right.
- The customization menu will open, and you will see the "Zoom" controls at the top.
- Use the button to zoom in, and the button to zoom out. The number in the middle is the current "Zoom level" - click it to reset the "Zoom" to 100%
The default zoom setting for Safari is 100%. If the "Zoom" isn't at 100%, just close and reopen Safari, and it'll reset the "Zoom" back to 100%.