**DON'T DELETE, DRAFT OR HIDE THIS ARTICLE. IT IS LINKED TO THE PRODUCT, THROUGH THE CONTEXT SENSITIVE HELP LINKS. **
The highlighted information on this page refers to functionality not yet generally available. It is available only in the Preview Sandbox environment.
You can view which projects, tasks, issues, and documents have been restored in the past 7 days. (For information about how to restore a project, task, issue, document, or template after it has been deleted, see "Restoring Deleted Items.")
To view items that have been recently deleted:
- Log in to Workfront as the system administrator.
- Click Setup in the Global Navigation Bar.
- Expand Recycle Bin, then click Recently Restored.
Items are sorted by the Restore Date by default.
- Click the Projects, Tasks, Issues, Documents, or Templates tab, depending on the type of item that was restored.
- Click the linked name of the item that you want to view.
The project, task, issue, document, or template is displayed.