**DON'T DELETE, DRAFT OR HIDE THIS ARTICLE. IT IS LINKED TO THE PRODUCT, THROUGH THE CONTEXT SENSITIVE HELP LINKS. **
You can view which projects, tasks, issues, and documents have been restored in the past 7 days. (For information about how to restore a project, task, issue, or document after it has been deleted, see "Restoring Deleted Items.")
To view items that have been recently deleted:
- Log in to Workfront as the system administrator.
- Click Setup in the Global Navigation Bar.
- Expand Recycle Bin, then click Recently Restored.
Items are sorted by the Restore Date by default.
- Click the Projects, Tasks, Issues, or Documents tab, depending on the type of item that was restored.
- Click the linked name of the item that you want to view.
The project, task, issue, or document is displayed.