Workfront allows URLs to indicate specific tabs of an object, such as a Task's hour tab, or a Portfolio's milestone tab.
This article will outline how to anchor the URL using the &activeTab= functionality and how to find out what is able to be anchored.
- Navigate to the desired object's page
- Right click in your browser and view the page source
- Use the browser's find feature and search for the string "data-name"
- You'll see a list of tab links. In the below screenshot we are viewing the source for a Portfolio, the data-name for the milestone tab is milestone-tab
- Knowing our data-name, we can then append &activeTab=x where x is your desired tab-link/data-name.
- For our above example, the final URL will look something like https://domain.my.workfront.com/project/view?ID=12345&activeTab=milestone-tab