You receive the following error when accessing a calendar shared with you:
This calendar has the view rights of a deactivated user. Please have an administrator fix the calendar privileges.
The original owner of the calendar is a user who has been deactivated.
You can resolve this in the following ways:
- Copy the calendar to update the owner of the calendar. When you copy a calendar, you become the owner of the calendar. The copied calendar should show all the information from the original calendar.
For more information about copying a calendar, see the "Copying Calendars" section in "Working with Calendars."
- Contact the system administrator and ask them to remove the permissions on the shared calendar of the deactivated user.
To remove the sharing permissions on the calendar:
- As a system administrator, re-activate the user briefly.
- Navigate to the Calendars tab in the Reporting area, and select the shared calendar.
- Click Calendar Actions, then Sharing.
- Remove the sharing permissions from the calendar.
- Deactivate the user.
Now, this calendar is not visible to any other users in the system.