IMPORTANT The information in this article refers to functionality that is currently deprecated and will be removed from Workfront in 2018.
You can zoom by clicking on the proof image and also by clicking and dragging to highlight a certain area of the proof to zoom in to. If you choose the latter method, the smaller the area highlighted the more it will zoom in.
When you open a proof
- The proof will open at 100% if this fits in the proof viewer
- Otherwise the proof will zoom until it fits the proof viewer but no further than 50%
When viewing comments
- The image will not zoom in automatically
- If the markup fits in the current zoom level, it won't zoom out
- If the markup fits in the current zoom level but is not in view, the proof image will pan to show the markup
In the sidebar inside you'll find many useful options and settings, including the proof details, grouped into a few sections:
- Dashboard (1) - The Dashboard icon takes you directly to the Dashboard on your account. This icon is visible for Workfront Proof users only.
- Folder browser (2 )The folder icon is visible to all reviewers one the proof, but only if the proof is placed in a folder.
NOTE If you don't have permissions to access the latest version of a particular proof from this folder, you won't see this proof listed in this view even though one of the previous versions has been shared with you.
- Create new items (3)
- Workflow (4)
- Details (5)
- Share (6)
- Email notifications (7)
- More (8)
- Settings (9)
- Help (10)
NOTE Some buttons in the sidebar are only visible to Workfront Proof users, as per their permissions on the proof. Please see below for additional information on each panel.