You can zoom by clicking on the proof image and also by clicking and dragging to highlight a certain area of the proof to zoom in to. If you choose the latter method, the smaller the area highlighted the more it will zoom in.
When you open a proof:
- The proof will open at 100% if this fits in the proof viewer
- Otherwise the proof will zoom until it fits the proof viewer but no further than 50%
When viewing comments:
- The image will not zoom in automatically
- If the markup fits in the current zoom level, it won't zoom out
- If the markup fits in the current zoom level but is not in view, the proof image will pan to show the markup
- Dashboard (1) - takes you directly to the Dashboard on your account (visible for ProofHQ
- Folder browser (2) (visible when your proof is placed inside a folder)
- Create new items (3)
- Workflow (4)
- Details (5)
- Share (6)
- Email notifications (7)
- More (8)
- Settings (9)
- Help (10)
This icon is visible to ProofHQ users only - clicking on the house icon will take you to your ProofHQ Dashboard.
The Folder browser
The folder icon is visible to all reviewers one the proof, but only if the proof is placed in a folder. Clicking on it will expand a panel with a list of all proofs and files that have been shared with the reviewer, from the same folder.
Please note: If you don't have permissions to access the latest version of a particular proof from this folder, you won't see this proof listed in this view even though one of the previous versions has been shared with you.
The Folder panel contains: