This process allows you to change your password for the Workfront help/community/training site as long as you know your current password. This password change does not affect your Workfront or Workfront Proof login credentials.
If you need a help/community/training account set up, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reset your password for the help/community/training site:
- Navigate to hub.workfront.com. The login page displays.
- Enter your email address and current password. Click Log In.
- If you have forgotten your current password, email email@example.com.
- Click the avatar icon in the top right corner of the Global Navigation Bar.
- Click My Settings.
- Click Reset Password.
NOTE Do not make any changes other than resetting your password here.
- The password reset boxes appear. Enter your current password into the Old Password field, then enter a new password in the next two fields. Password requirements are listed to the right of the New Password field. Two green check marks indicate when the new passwords match.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Click your avatar icon in the top right corner again, then click Logout.
- Navigate to support.workfront.com and log in with your new password.
- Username: Your email address
- Password: The new password you chose
- Sub Domain: Leave blank