This process allows you to change your password for the Workfront help/community/training site as long as you know your current password. This password change will in no way affect your instance of Workfront or Workfront Proof login credentials.
If you have forgotten your current password or need a help/community/training account set up please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
To reset your password for the help/community/training site:
- Navigate to hub.workfront.com. The login page displays.
- Enter your email address and current password and click Log In.
- If you forgot your password, please email email@example.com.
- Click on the avatar icon in the top right corner of the Global Navigation Bar.
- Click My Settings.
- Click Reset Password.
NOTE Do not make any changes other than resetting your password here.
- The password reset boxes appear. Enter your current password into the Old Password field, then enter a new password in the next two fields. Password requirements are listed to the right of the New Password field. Two green check marks indicate when the new passwords match.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Click your avatar icon in the top right corner again, then click Logout.
- Navigate to support.workfront.com and log in with your new password.
- Username: Email Address
- Password: New Password You Chose
- Sub Domain: Leave Blank