This process allows you to change your password for the Workfront help/community/training site as long as you know your current password. This password change does not affect your Workfront or Workfront Proof login credentials.
NOTE If you do not know your password, please contact Customer Support.
If you need a help/community/training account set up, email email@example.com.
To reset your password for the help/community/training site:
- Navigate to hub.workfront.com. The login page displays.
- Enter your email address and current password. Click Log In.
- If you have forgotten your current password, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Click the avatar icon in the top right corner of the Global Navigation Bar.
- Click My Settings.
- Click Reset Password.
NOTE Do not make any changes other than resetting your password here.
- The password reset boxes appear. Enter your current password into the Old Password field, then enter a new password in the next two fields. Password requirements are listed to the right of the New Password field. Two green check marks indicate when the new passwords match.
- Click Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
- Click your avatar icon in the top right corner again, then click Logout.
- Navigate to support.workfront.com and log in with your new password.
- Username: Your email address
- Password: The new password you chose
- Sub Domain: Leave blank