You can use Spotlight search on iOS devices to search content within the Workfront app.
- Log in to the Workfront mobile app. You must be logged in to the mobile app in order to use Spotlight. For information on logging in, see "Logging in to the Workfront App."
Spotlight does not search the Workfront app when you are not logged in to the app.
- Swipe the screen down to open Spotlight Search box.
- Start typing a search term in the Spotlight Search box, then select the term when it displays.
Spotlight returns search results from your Workfront projects, tasks, or issues in the following circumstances:
- Projects, tasks, and issues in your Working On area
- Projects, tasks, and issues assigned to you or one of your teams
Searching within the Workfront mobile app is similar when using iOS and Android devices.
- From any page in the mobile app, locate the Search icon in the upper-right corner.
- Select the type of object you want to search for. You can choose from the following objects:
- Tap Search at the top of the screen, then type the name of an object you want to search for. You can only search for the name of objects. Other fields are not searchable.
If you selected a specific object type, a list of the most recently accessed objects is displayed, up to 20 items.
- (Conditional) If the object you are looking for is not listed, tap Search on the keyboard to search for items within Workfront.
The results display with your search words highlighted in yellow.
Update Flare list
See the features in pink, for coming soon.