- Languages Supported in Workfront Proof
- Changing the Default Language in Account Settings
- Changing the Default Language in Personal Settings
- Adding Proof Comments Using Non-Latin Alphabet
- Proof Viewer Language Settings
Workfront Proof is available in the following languages:
- English (US / UK)
- Brazilian (Portuguese)
If you are an Administrator, you can choose the language to be used in Workfront Proof for all the users in your account. To change your account's default language, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Details tab in Account settings in Workfront Proof.
- In Account details section, click Edit for the Default language settings.
- In the drop-down menu select your default language.
- Click Save.
Individual Workfront Proof users can specify a language different to the one used by default in their account. To change your personal default language, follow the steps below.
- Navigate to the Personal details tab in your Personal settings in Workfront Proof.
For more information, see "User Settings."
- Click on the language visible in the Language setting.
- In the drop-down menu select your preferred language. Your selection will be saved automatically.
You can add proof comments in several different alphabets, regardless of the default language you use in Workfront Proof. Other proof reviewers will view your comments in the same language you use to add the content.
The following alphabets are supported:
- Latin script
The ability to adjust language in the Proofing Viewer depends on whether the person accessing a proof is a user or a guest.
For Workfront Proof users, the Proof Viewer displays content in the default language set in their Personal settings.
For guests, the Proofing Viewer displays content in the language the proof owner's has set in the Personal settings.
NOTE If there are custom actions or decisions present in the account, these will be displayed in the language in which they were originally added regardless of the reviewers' language preferences.