To open your Contact's details page:
- Click their name (1) on the Contacts page
- Open the contact's Actions menu (2) and select to View guest/member/user details (3)
The Contact details page has the following sections:
- Contact name (1)
- Contact type (2)
- Details (3)
- Settings (4)
- Guest details (5)
- Shared items (6)
- Groups (7)
The following actions are available on the Contact details page:
- Convert to user * (8)
- Remove from all proofs (9)
- Remove from active proofs (10)
- Send reminder on late proofs (11)
- Remove from all groups (12)
- Delete (13)
NOTE Only Guests can be converted to users.
Using inline editing you can modify the following details for the contact:
- Name (1)
- Company (2)
- Position (3)
Simply click the field to activate editing and start typing. Clicking anywhere outside the field will save your changes.
For more details please see Users.
In the Settings section select options; you can modify the following options by selecting from the drop-down menus:
- Default proof role (1)
- Default email alerts (2)
- You can also choose if you want the contact to appear in the Autocomplete lists by checking or un-checking the Share list tick-box (3).
The modified proofing defaults will be applied to new proofs only.
If you'd like to change the settings for this Contact on any existing proofs, you can do so on the Proof details page for the specific proof.
For more details please see Users.
Using inline editing you can modify the Contact's additional contact and address data.
Simply click the field to activate editing and start typing. Clicking anywhere outside the filed will save your modifications.
In the Shared items section you can see all the items that have been shared with that contact (as per your Profile).
For your convenience, you can modify the below options before you start working with the Shared items list:
- Select one of the 3 available views (1)
- Thumbnail list
- You can select one of the Standard Views (2) to list the items of your choice
- Decide if you'd like to include the archived proofs in the list (3)
- The proof summary can be expanded in this section by clicking the plus icon (4) at the left of the item.
After selecting one or more items, the following additional actions become available:
- Add tags (1)
- Move between folders (2)
- Add new people (3)
- Delete (4)
- Click More actions (5) to display the additional options:
- Remove person from all the proofs (6)
- Send a reminder on the selected proofs (7)
- Change contact's role on the proofs (8)
- Change Email alert (9)
- Submit a decision on Contact's behalf (10)
- Lock the selected proofs (11)
- Activate proofs (12)
- Archive (13)
- Unarchive (14)
- Change owner (15)
- Download original files from the selected proofs (16)
Actions available for a single shared item
Each item has its own Action Menu (1) with the following options available:
- View proof details
- Message - send Reminders
- Add New Version
- Download the original file
- Share proof links
- Print Comments Summary
- Create Excel Summary
NOTE You will be able to see only the options that you have rights to perform on the selected items (as per your profile permissions or roles on the proofs).
Sorting / filtering of Shared items
When viewing the items listed in the Shared Items section you can:
- Sort the items by:
- Date (the latest or the oldest)
- Filter the items by:
- Change the number of items displayed per page
To find out more about Messaging reviewers, please take a look here.
In the Groups section you can view all the groups your Contact is currently part of. Here you can also add the Contact to other Groups by clicking the Add icon (1)
- Remove person from groups (3)
- Make the selected groups private (4) *
- Make the selected groups public (5) *
- Delete the selected groups (6)
- Click the Actions menu for each group (7) for additional group options:
- View group details **
- Add people
- Make group public/private *
- Delete group
- Make a group private by checking the tick-box in the Private column (8)
- View the group details by clicking on the group name. (9)
NOTE Private groups will be visible only to their creators, even if another user actioned the change.
Groups are described in details in this section of the Help Center.