Anyone you add to a proof will automatically be added to your contacts list.
NOTE Guests don't count towards your user limit - they appear only as entries on your Contacts page, for easier proofs sharing. Guests don't have Workfront Proof credentials, so you won't be able to share Login required proofs with them
ou can add a new Guest via:
- The New menu on the Dashboard:
- Click on the New menu (1)
- Choose New guest (2)
- The New guest pop-up will appear
- The Add new contact link in the Quick Start section of the Dashboard (3)
NOTE If you have an Observer profile, you will not have the option to add new contacts.
The New guest pop-up has the following sections:
- Personal Details (1)
- Settings* (2):
- Default proof role
- Default email alert
- Autocomplete settings
- Guest details (3) - further contact and address information
- After populating the fields Save the changes (4)
* You can choose the default proof role and email alerts for the new Guest. When this person is then added to a proof they will be given this role and alert by default, however these can be changed on the New proof page when adding them to the proof.