As a Workfront Proof administrator, you can create new users.
For information about administrator rights, see "User Profiles and Permissions."
NOTE We do not recommend adding third parties to your own account. You can create Satellite accounts for your collaborators, as described in "Setting up a Satellite Account."
You can create a user from scratch or you can convert a Guest to a licensed user.
- Do any of the following to begin creating a user:
- Click the drop-down menu arrow next to New proof, then click New user.
- Click Settings > Account Settings, then click +New User.
- Click Contacts in the left navigation menu, click+ New, then click New user.
The New User dialog box displays.
- In the New User box that appears, type the person's information and set configuration options as described in "Configuring User Information."
- Click Create.
Guests are users who do not have a licensed Workfront Proof account. If a Guest upgrades to a licensed user account, you need to manually convert a Guest account into a licensed user.
For more information on Guests and users, see "Understanding Users, Members, and Guests."
- Click Contacts in the left navigation menu.
- Click the More icon to the right of the Guest who you want to convert to a user, then click Convert to user.
- In the New User dialog box that displays, set configuration options for the user, as described in "Configuring User Information."
- Click Convert to User.