- Understanding the Trust Site
- Accessing the Trust Site
- Subscribing to the Trust Site
- Managing Your Subscription
- Understanding Named Vulnerabilities
You can view the health of the Workfront platform, including incidents, scheduled maintenance windows, and the current status of all Workfront clusters by accessing the Trust Site.
You have access to the following information on the Trust Site:
- Real-time system performance stats
- Planned maintenance scheduling
- Information on safeguards employed by Workfront to protect user data
- Named vulnerability statuses
You can receive notifications about updates on the Trust Site by subscribing to it.
To access the Trust Site:
- Navigate to the following URL: https://trust.workfront.com
Navigate to https://support.workfront.com, then select the Trust tab.
To subscribe to the Trust Site:
- Click Subscribe in the upper right corner.
- Specify your email address, then click Subscribe.
- Click the link in the email you receive to confirm your subscription and to manage your notifications.
- (Optional) To specify what kind of notifications you would like to receive, click Manage Subscription.
To manage your subscription after you have already subscribed to the Trust Site:
- On the Trust Site, click Subscribe, then Manage Existing Subscription.
- Specify the email address you subscribed with.
- Click Manage Subscription.
- Click the link in the email you receive to manage your subscription.
- What Is a Named Vulnerability?
- How Do I View Named Vulnerabilities Identified by Workfront?
- Why Is This Important?
In computer security, a vulnerability is a weakness which allows an attacker to reduce the stability, the security, or the integrity of a system.
Vulnerability researchers and exploit creators name their projects internally to make it easy to reference them (for example, ShellShock, Heartbleed, POODLE, and WannaCry/Petya). When a vulnerability has wide-spread impact these names become public when the vulnerabilities are disclosed.
- Navigate to https://wfknownvuln.status.io/.
Navigate to https://trust.workfront.com, then click Security.
Any security-aware network administrators should be familiar with the Trust Site and the named vulnerabilities identified by Workfront.
When large impact vulnerabilities are disclosed it is imperative to ensure your vendors are aware and keep your data protected.
The Trust Site offers a current log of such vulnerabilities that you can reach at any time, where you can avoid the wait from logging a ticket or reaching out to your account manager to obtain this information.