If you have editing rights on a proof, you can easily share the proof with other reviewers. Anyone can be added to a proof, because you don't need to have a Workfront Proof account to review proofs.
For information about editing rights, see "Editing User Profiles and Permissions."
If you share a proof by adding reviewers:
- The people you share a proof with will appear in the Workflow section of the Proof details page in their accounts. For more information about this page, see "Managing Proofs on the Proof Details Page."
- You will be able to set their role on the proof. For more information, see "Managing Proof Roles."
- You will be able to set their email alert. For more information, see "Proofing Email Alert Options."
- When you add someone to a proof, you decide if you would like them to be notified of the proof or not. See "The New Proof Email" for more information.
- You can add anybody to a proof (as long as they have a valid email address). They do not need to have a Workfront Proof account!
- Reviewers do not count towards your user limit. You can add as many people to a proof as you want for free.
This article explains the following:
You can add reviewers to a proof when you are creating a new proof or uploading a new version of a proof:
- Create the proof or new version, as described in "Creating Proofs in Workfront Proof" and "Creating Proof Versions."
- On the New proof page or New proof version page, in the Workflow section, type the email address of the reviewer you want to add.
For information about sharing a proof with a group, see "Adding Groups to a Proof."
If you shared proofs with this person before, their email address appears in the autocomplete dropdown.
If you change your mind, you can remove a reviewer from the share list by clicking on the trash icon. You can easily remove all reviewers by clicking on the top trash icon.
- Finish creating the proof or new proof version.
- On the Dashboard or any list view, click the More button dropdown to the right of the proof.
- Click Share in the drop-down menu.
- In the Share this version page that appears, add reviewers by adding their email addresses.
You can also do any of the following:
- Remove all reviewers with one click (4).
- Remove each reviewer individually (5).
- Set the email alert for every reviewer (6).
- Set the proof role for every reviewer (7).
- Set a deadline for the reviewers (8).
- Decide if you would like your reviewers to receive the New proof email (9).
- Include or discard a custom message (10).
- Add text to the body and the subject line of the custom message (11).