The Miniproof is a widget that lets you embed a proof in a web page, blog, or wiki.
The Miniproof shows the proof and all existing comments and mark-ups. You can work on the proof as if you were in Workfront Proof.
Here is an example of a Miniproof embedded in a Basecamp project:
- Name of the proof (1)
- Fullscreen (2): Opens the proof in the Proof Viewer (outside of the environment where the Miniproof was embedded)
- Help links (3)
- Actions menu (4)
- View comments in sidebar (5)
To embed a miniproof in a website, blog or wiki:
- Go to the Proof details page of a proof, as described in "Managing Proofs."
- Open the More sharing options section of the page
- Ensure the embed code is enabled (1).
- Click on the Copy code link (2) to copy the embed code to your clipboard.
- Paste the code into the website, blog, or wiki you are working on to embed the Miniproof.