The Miniproof is a widget that lets you embed a proof in a web page, blog, or wiki.
The Miniproof shows the proof, all existing comments and mark-ups and lets you work on the proof as if you were in Workfront Proof.
Here is an example of a Miniproof embedded in a Basecamp project:
- Name of the proof (1)
- Fullscreen (2) - it will open the proof in the Proof Viewer (outside of the enviroment the Miniproof was embedded in)
- Help links (3)
- Actions menu (4)
- View comments in sidebar (5)
- Go to the Proof details page of a proof
- Expand the More sharing options section of the page
- Ensure the embed code is enabled (1)
- Click on the Copy code link (2) to copy the embed code to your clipboard
- Paste the code into the website, blog, or wiki you are working on to embed the Miniproof