Idea Exchange enables authorized support contacts to submit, vote on, and discuss ideas with fellow customers.
As an authorized support contact, you can:
- Submit as many ideas as you have
- Vote on as many ideas as you want
You can vote for or against each idea, but you can vote only once per idea. Be judicious and vote for the ideas you want to see gain traction!
When an idea achieves a critical mass, the Workfront Product Management team actively reviews the suggested idea and communicates a decision about that idea within 30 days of the idea going under review. (The voting threshold that prompts Workfront to take action has not yet been determined. The threshold will be determined and communicated publicly when the Idea Exchange becomes more widely instituted. Over the coming years, Workfront will continue to periodically review and revise the threshold as the number of participants grows.)
After a decision is made on a given idea, it moves to one of the following statuses:
- Under product management consideration (Product Management is considering)
- Planned (Solution has been added to the backlog and will be delivered)
- Not planned (Product Management has determined it will not create that solution)
- Delivered to customers (Solution has been created and delivered)
To get started, log in to the Idea Exchange, here: https://www.workfront.com/customer