The Comments summary can be accessed directly from the following areas:
You can print the proof's Comments summary, including the thumbnails or full-view image of the proof, by clicking on the Print icon in the Proof Viewer. (1)
You can print the proof's Comment summary by clicking on the Print icon on the Proof details page. (2)
You can print the proof's Comment summary by clicking on the Print icon in the Proof actions menu.
To access the Comments Summary page from a list view:
- Click on the Actions menu. (3)
- Select Print comments. (4)
On the Comments summary page you have the following print options to choose from:
- Thumbnail view (1)
- Full page view (2)
- Print the page (3)
- Export the proof with comments to a PDF file (4)
- Export the proof comments to an Excel file (5)
The Thumbnail view shows each comment in order, together with the full thread for each comment. You can also sort comments and see the thumbnail for each comment with markups added.
To print the thumbnail view click the Printer icon at the top-right corner of the page and select one of the following:
- Sort by comment ID or page (1)
- Thumbnail for each comment with markups added (2)
The full-page view shows each page in order, together with the comments on that page and a pin indicating where the markup for the comment is located on the page.
To print the full page view, click the Printer icon at the top-right corner of the page.
To download the excel summary:
- Open the proof's actions menu to the right of the proof, then click Excel summary. (1)
- Click the Export to Excel icon. (2)
To export a proof to PDF, together with all markups and comments, follow these steps:
- Go to Views on the left side of the screen.
- Click the More icon inline with a proof, then click Print comments.
- Click the Export to PDF icon in the top-right corner of the page.
When the PDF is ready, you will receive an email with a download link.
All comments will be shown in the PDF reader. If a comment has multiple markups associated with it, the comment will appear multiple times in the comments list (once for each markup).
IMPORTANT The Export to PDF function is only available for static files.