The Proof Viewer
You can print the proof's Comments summary, including thumbnails/full view image of the proof, by clicking on the Print button in the Proof Viewer (1).
The Proof details page
The Print comments option is available in the toolbar on the Proof details page of each proof (2).
Proof's actions menu
To access the Comments Summary page from a list view:
- Click on the Actions menu (3)
- Select Print comments (4)
This will open the printable summary page in your browser.
On the Comments summary page you have the following options to choose from:
- Thumbnail view (1)
- Full page view (2)
- Print the page (3)
- Export the proof with comments to a PDF file (4)
- Export the proof comments to an Excel file (5)
The Thumbnail view shows each comment in order, together with the full thread for each comment. You can also sort comments and see the thumbnail for each comment with markups added.
To print the thumbnail view simply click the printer icon at the top right corner of the page.
- Sort by comment ID or page (1)
- Thumbnail for each comment with markups added (2)
Full page view
The Full page view shows each page in order, together with the comments on that page and a pin indicating where the markup for the comment is located on the page.
To print the full page view simply click the printer icon at the top right corner of the page.
To download the excel summary:
- Open the proof's actions menu to the right of the proof and choose the Excel summary option (1)
- Click the Export to excel icon (2)
Excel report is available with separate lists of comments and decisions.
To export a proof to PDF, together with all markups and comments, follow these steps:
- Go to the Print Comments page (you can do this by clicking the print icon on the Proof Viewer or Proof Details page, or by choosing this option from the Proof's actions menu on any list view page)
- Click the Export to PDF icon in the top right corner of the page
- A pop up message will appear confirming that your request is in progress
- The PDF will be generated in the background, allowing you to carry on with your work
- When the PDF is ready, you will receive an email with a download link
- The PDF will show every page of the proof, together with all comments and markups
All comments will be shown in the PDF reader. If a comment has multiple markups associated with it, the comment will appear multiple times in the comments list (once for each markup).
- Export to PDF function is only available for static files
- To see the comments in the PDF, please click the Comments button at the top of the page (in your PDF reader)
- The PDF file now contains proof and reviewer information as custom metadata (to view in your PDF reader follow this path: File > Properties > Custom tab)