The highlighted information on this page refers to functionality not yet generally available. It is available only in the Preview Sandbox environment.
Changes here should also occur in "Opening a Proof in Workfront Proof" https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005798393
- Navigate to the document list that contains the proof you want to view.
- Hover over the document, then click Open proof.
Your default Proofing Viewer launches on a new tab in your browser and the focus switches to that tab. You can have multiple proofs open at the same time, each on its own tab.
- Continue with one of the following articles, depending on the proofing viewer you are using.
- To proof in the Web Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing Proofs in the Web Proofing Viewer."
- To proof in the Desktop Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing Proofs in the Desktop Proofing Viewer."
- To proof in the Legacy Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing a Proof in the Legacy Proofing Viewer."