The highlighted information on this page refers to functionality not yet generally available. It is available only in the Preview Sandbox environment.
To open a proof from Workfront:
- Navigate to the document list that contains the proof you want to view. **Make changes from editing passes to https://support.workfront.com/hc/en-us/articles/360005798393 also
- Mouse over the proof, then click Open proof.
The proof launches your default Proofing Viewer on a new tab in your browser and the focus switches to that tab. Multiple proofs can be open simultaneously, each on its own tab.
- Continue with one of the following articles, depending on the proofing viewer you are using (see "Understanding Differences Between the Various Proofing Viewers).
- To proof in the new Web Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing Proofs in the Web Proofing Viewer."
- To proof in the Desktop Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing Proofs in the Desktop Proofing Viewer."
- To proof in the Legacy Proofing Viewer, see "Reviewing a Proof in the Legacy Proofing Viewer."