After you have an accepted relationship with a partner, you can easily share items, such as folders, files, and proofs with them.
- Begin sharing a proof or file.
- In the Share section of the New Proof or New File page, The name of your partner appears as you begin typing the partner name in the auto-complete field, just as if you are sharing with another user in the system.
If you have set up Partner relationships with other Workfront Proof accounts, you will be able to select a user from a Partner account to be the owner of your proof.
To do this, simply change the owner of the proof on the New proof page:
- Click the 'Change' link to change the owner of the proof. (1)
- Choose a user from a Partner account to be the owner of the proof. (2)
NOTE You can select a user from a Partner account only if:
- There are no custom fields
- No folder has been selected
- No tags have been applied
The proof is stored in the account where the proof is owned (not the account where it was created).
The proof branding is taken from the account where the proof is owned (not the account where the proof was created).