Once you have an accepted relationship with your partner(s), you can easily share items, such as folders, files, and proofs with them.
Your partner will appear in the auto-complete field.
src="/hc/article_attachments/115000941273/sharing_folder_with_partner.png" alt="sharing_folder_with_partner.png" />
If you have set up Partner relationships with other Workfront Proof accounts, you will be able to select a user from a Partner account to be the owner of your proof.
To do this, simply change the owner of the proof on the New proof page:
- Click the 'Change' link to change the owner of the proof (1)
- Choose a user from a Partner account to be the owner of the proof. (2)
NOTE You will only be able to select a user from a Partner account if:
- There are no custom fields
- No folder has been selected
- No tags have been applied
The proof will be stored in the account in which the proof is owned (not the account in which it was created).
The proof branding will be taken from the account in which the proof is owned (not the account the proof was created).