In this section you can view and edit the following:/p>
- Default email notification settings (1)
- Message settings (2)
- Default proof settings (3)
In this section you can:
- Choose your default email alert (1)
- Choose the default email alert for new guest reviewers (people who are not Workfront Proof users and who are added to a proof for the first time) (2)
- Enable Email confirmation when proofs are ready (so Proof Made emails) (3)
- Choose the format of emails sent to you
If you find that you are constantly writing the same message when you create new proofs, you will find this function really useful.
(You will be able to edit/delete the default message on the New proof page.)
In this section you can save your preferred proof settings defaults.
These settings will show on the New proof page when you create a new proof.
he proof default settings are:
- Lock proof when all decisions are made (1)
- Only require one decision (2)
- Login required (3)
- Subscription enabled (4)
- Default role for new guest reviewers (5) - used for people who do not have Workfront Proof accounts and are added to a proof for the first time. If Subscription is enabled on the proof, the same setting will be used for new subscribers.
- Subscriber validation required (6)
- Block download of original file (7)
- My default proof role (8)
- Print each comment on new page (9)