If you are a Workfront Proof administrator (Administrator or Billing Administrator profile), you can configure pop-up messages to display disclaimers, brand guidelines, terms & conditions, review checklists, and more. You can configure different to display when:
- A proof page is launched
- A reviewer is making a decision
- After a decision is made (available only on Enterprise plans)
IMPORTANT Pop-up messages are set for the whole account and appear on every proof created in the account.
- Click Account > Account settings.
- Open the Settings tab, and scroll down to Pop-up Messages.
- Edit one or both of the pop-up messages.
If you leave the text blank, the pop-up is not displayed.
- On load: The On Load pop-up message appears when the proof first opens in the Proof Viewer.
- On decision: The On Decision pop-up message appears when the person has made a decision on the proof.
- Define the text for the button.
If you leave the text blank, an OK button displays.
- Click Save.