Pop-up messages can be used to display disclaimers, brand guidelines, terms & conditions, review checklists, and more. You can set different messages to be displayed when
- The proof page is launched
- A reviewer is making a decision
- After a decision was made (feature only available on Enterprise plans)
IMPORTANT Pop-up messages are set for the whole account and appear on every proof created in the account.
There are two types of pop-up messages:
- On load: The On Load pop-up message appears when the proof first opens in the Proof Viewer.
- On decision: The On Decision pop-up message appears when the person has made a decision on the proof.
Setting Up Pop-Up Messages
To set up pop-up messages, you need to have an Administrator or Billing Administrator profile. For more information, see "Profiles and permissions."
To set pop-up messages for your account:
- Go to Account settings.
- Open the Settings tab, and scroll down to Pop-up Messages.
- Edit one or both of the Pop-up messages. If you leave the text blank, the pop-up is not displayed.
- Define the text for the button. If you leave the text blank, an OK button displays.
- Click Save.