Users who have edit rights on a proof can delete it.
When you delete a proof (or any other item, such as a file or folder) in your account, Workfront Proof moves it to the Trash. Items in the Trash can be restored easily.
For information about the Trash, see "Restoring and Emptying the Workfront Proof Trash."
NOTE Items stored in the Trash count towards your storage limit. To free up storage space, please empty the Trash.
- From any list view, click the More menu to the right of the proof.
- Click View proof details in the dropdown menu that appears.
- Click the Delete button near the top right of the page.
- In the dropdown menu that appears, choose whether you want to delete the whole proof or only the particular version you are viewing.
You can also delete proofs in the locations described below. For a proof with multiple versions, keep in mind that these methods delete the entire proof chain.
- In the Proofing Viewer, you can click Delete in the tool menu on the left.
- In any list view, you can click the checkbox to the left of the proof (or the checkbox in the header to select all listed proofs), then click Delete above the list.
- In any list view, you click the More menu to the right of the proof, then click Delete.