Users who have edit rights on a proof can delete it.
When you delete a proof in your account it is moved to the Trash folder. (This is the same for any item deleted, e.g., proof, file, or folder.)
On the Proof details page you can delete:
- The whole proof chain (all versions)
- A particular version of the proof
To delete a proof via the Proof details page:
- Click the trash icon (at the top right of the page)
- Choose whether you want to delete the whole proof or the particular version you are viewing
To delete a proof from the Proof Viewer:
- Open the Tools menu
- Choose Delete
NOTE This action deletes the whole proof chain and not just the current version.
You can delete one or more proofs using the Header menu in any list view page (e.g., Views or Recent Items).
To delete proofs this way:
- Select the tick box next to the relevant proof(s) (1)
- Alternatively, tick the top box to select all items on the list (2)
- Click Delete in the Header menu (3)
You can delete a proof using the Actions menu in any list view page (e.g., Views or Recent Items).
To delete a proof from a list view:
- Click on the Actions menu (1)
- Select Delete (2)