The Dashboard is the first page you see when you log in to your Workfront Proof account. It summarizes the activity in your Workfront Proof account and provides quick links to other sections and functions within Workfront Proof.
The dashboard contains the following:
- Organization logo (1)
- Top Navigation (2)
- Search (3)
See "Searching Workfront Proof" for more information.
- Header menu (4)
- New Menu (5)
- Sidebar (6)
- Welcome section (7)
- Overview (8)
- Recently accessed items (9)
- Recent activity (10)
NOTE The menus and links you are able to see and use on your Dashboard will depend on your user profile and permissions. For more information, see "Editing User Profiles and Permissions in Workfront Proof."
You can brand your account to show your own organization's logo, colors, custom links, and more. For more information, see "Branding."
If you don't brand your account, the Workfront Proof logo and standard colors appear.
The user name
The user name (2) you've chosen will appear here. It can be changed in Personal settings.
Here (3) you can access your:
NOTE The visibility of the above menus depends on your profile. Please see User profiles and permissions for more information.
Here (4) you can access:
NOTE With our Select and Premium plans you can configure the Help options to point your users to your own content. Please see our Advanced branding options for more details.
Click here to Logout of your account. Please also see Logging in and out.
The new menu
To open the New menu, click the dropdown arrow (7).
The New menu has the following options:
The Edit tags menu (1) lets you:
Also see Tags.
This function lets you move proofs and files to one of your folders. To do this:
- Select the tick box for the relevant item(s)
- Click Move to (3) and choose the relevant folder (4)
- Click Save (5)
In the More actions menu (6) you can perform the following actions:
- Lock (proofs only)
- Archive (proofs only)
- Unarchive (proofs only)
- Change owner
You can delete items by selecting the tick box to the left of the item(s) and clicking Delete(7).
You will then be shown a confirmation screen - check the details and confirm by clicking Yes (8)
The sidebar has links to the following pages:
- Dashboard (1)
- Views (2)
- Workflows (3) (Premium plans only)
- Dropzone (4) (Select and Premium plans)
- Contacts (5)
- Groups (6)
- Activity (7)
- Trash (8)
- My folders (9) (you can also access each individual folder from the sidebar)**
- Other Organizations' folders (10) (were you can find items that other organizations shared with you)**
- Tags (11)
The Sidebar is described in more detail on the Sidebar help page.
The Welcome section has the following useful links:
- Watch our demo movies (1)
- Help pages (2)
- Support contact details (3)
- "Don't show me the Welcome section again" link (4)
In this section you'll find the quick links to:
- Create a new proof
- Upload a file
- Create a new folder
- Add a new user
- Change your password
The overview section also displays pre-filtered information. These are:
- Proofs to manage - total number of active proofs owned by you and delegated to you
- Proofs awaiting decision - total number of active proofs that require your decisions
Here you can see right away how many proofs require immediate action from you or from your reviewers:
- On time - proofs that have no deadline or there is more than 24 hours until the deadline
- At risk - proofs with the deadline less than 24 hours
- Late - proofs with not all actions completed and passed deadline
NOTE The charts values are clickable - you can easily navigate to the detailed list of the items.
The Recently accessed items section shows you the items that have been recently accessed by you. This includes the items you own, the items you have permissions to see as per your profile permissions and the items that were shared with you.
This section will include only the items that you yourself have opened (either via the Workfront Proof Viewer or via the Proof details page)
The Recently accessed items section shows you the following information about recent proofs and files:
- Summary (this information will be collapsed by default - click the expand/collapse button to the left of the relevant proof to open the proof summary)
- Actions menu
See Page layouts for the different layout options available for this section.
NOTE Clicking on the proof name in Recently accessed items section will take you straight to the proof in the Proof Viewer.
To access the Proof details page:
- Click on the Actions menu (1) available to the right of the proof name
- Select View proof details (2) from the menu
This section shows you the following details about recent activity in your account:
- Date and time
- Proof/File name
You can also go to an item's Details page by clicking opening the item's Actions menu and choosing to View details.
To see more information about activity in your account, see Activity audit trail.
NOTE Clicking on the name of the proof in the Recent Activity section will open the proof in the Proof Viewer.
To go to the Proof details page of that proof:
- Click on the Actions menu (1)
- Select View proof details (2) from the dropdown menu