You can send a single message to a reviewer reminding them about multiple items that have been shared with them.
The email will replicate the notification email they were sent originally (and can include a custom message), but will show the details of all of the items you've selected to contact them about.
- In the left navigation panel, click Contacts.
- Open the More (three dot) menu at the end of the contact's row.
- Select the View details option at the top of the dropdown menu.
This option varies, depending on whether you are contacting a user, guest, or member.
- In the page that appears, open the Shared items section.
- Select the checkbox for the items you want to remind this reviewer about.
If you want to remind them about all of their proofs, select the check box above the list.
- Click More > Message.
- On the Send message box that appears, type a Title and Message, then click Send.
The contact receives an email containing information and personal links for all the proofs in a single email.