You can send a single message to a Contact reminding them about multiple items that have been shared with them.
The email will replicate the notification email they were sent originally (and can include a custom message), but will show the details of ALL of the items you've selected to contact them about.
To send a batch message:
- Go to the Contacts page
- Find the contact
- Open the contact's actions menu (1)
- Select View user/guest/member details from the dropdown menu (2)
- The User/Guest/Member details page will appear
- Expand the Shared items section (3)
- Select the items you want to remind this reviewer about (4). If you want to remind them about all of their proofs, tick the select all box (5)
- Click on the More actions menu (6)
- Select Message from the menu (7)
- You will be taken to the Remind page (see below)
NOTE You can also access a user's details page by going to the Users tab in Account settings, opening the user's actions menu and following the steps (1) - (7) as above. You have to be an Administrator or Billing Administrator to have access to Account settings.
On the Remind page you will be able to:
- Select the proofs you want to email the contact about (1)
- Check the name of the contact (2)
- Decide if you want to include a custom message (3)
- Add your own custom subject line (4)
- Add your own custom message (5)
The contact will receive a email containing information and personal links for all the proofs in a single email.