To start the accounts integration, log in to your NetSuite account and get your NetSuite account ID (1). This data can be found on the Setup > Integration > Web Services Preferences page (2):
The integration in ProofHQ must be configured on two levels:
- In Account settings - enable the NetSuite integration for your whole organization.
- In Personal settings - if you are a proof Creator or Owner, activate your personal ProofHQ - NetSuite connection to be able to add proofs to your NetSuite projects.
NOTE You must be a Billing Administrator or an Administrator on your ProofHQ account to configure the account-level connection.
If your company account is already connected and you want to integrate your ProofHQ user profile, you only need to complete the Personal settings integration steps.
To do this:
This completes the account-level integration. In order to connect the proofs to the NetSuite projects each ProofHQ user should establish their own connection via the Personal Settings page.
NetSuite setup in Personal settings
- Go to Personal settings
- Open the Integrations tab (1)
- Scroll down to the NetSuite section (2)
- Make sure that the NetSuite integration for your ProofHQ account* is set to "Enabled" (3)
- Click "Connect to your NetSuite account" link (2)
If you want to re-connect your ProofHQ profile to a different NetSuite user:
- Go back to the Integrations tab on your Personal Settings page
- In the NetSuite section click the "Switch NetSuite account" link (7)
- In the pop-up enter credentials of another NetSuite user
- Save the changes by clicking the "Activate" button
NOTE Connections can only be established with the users from the connected NetSuite account (as per NetSuite account ID (8) configured in the ProofHQ Account Settings).