It's easy to create proofs and new proof versions via your Box account.
- Log into your Box account and click on the More Options button next to the file you would you want to proof in Workfront Proof.
- Go to More Actions.
- Select Review with Workfront Proof.
If you are already logged in to Workfront Proof, a pop-up window will appear with the file uploaded on the New proof page.
Here you can add more files (if you wish to create multiple proofs in one go or to combine multiple files into one proof), add people to the proof, set a deadline for them, add tags and pick the folder for the proof
You can also choose to make this proof a new version of an existing proof
- Click Save to create the proof and send it to your reviewers.
A comment is added to the file in Box with a personal link to the proof in Workfront Proof.
- If you have your own branded Workfront Proof login page you will be taken to that page instead of the standard Workfront Proof login page. See "Branding" for more information.
- If you have enabled the Single Sign-On functionality in your Workfront Proof account you will be taken to the SSO login page and asked to enter your Single Sign-On login credentials, but only if you're are using the same email address for your Box account and Workfront Proof. See "Single Sign-On Overview" for more information.
- If you are not using the same email address for both your Box account and your Workfront Proof account, you will always be taken to the standard Workfront Proof login page.
It's easy to create a new version of a proof using a new version of the file from your Box account. See "Creating Proof Versions" for more information.
- Follow the steps above.
- While on the New proof page, click on the New version link (1) to go to the New version page where you will be able to complete the process of creating a new version of an existing proof.
If you have already created a proof via Box using a previous version of the file, the notification on the top of the page will reflect this
- In the Existing proof pop-up, select the parent version of your new proof. If the previous version of the proof was also submitted from Box, this proof will appear in the Matching proofs section on the top of the list. You can also select your parent version from the Other proofs section.
- If you can't see the proof you'd like to choose in the list, you can:
- Sort the columns by clicking on the column header.
- Filter by name - type in the name of the previous proof and apply the filter by clicking the filter icon - only available if you have more than one page of items on the list.
- Identify your other Box submissions by the Box logo.
- Click Save to go to the New version page where you will be able to do any of the following:
- Change the parent version by clicking Change proof.
- Cancel creating a new version by clicking a trash icon. Proceed with submitting your file as a new proof.
- Populate the New version page as normal (as if you'd uploaded the file directly from within Workfront Proof), then click Save to go to the Proof details page.
Here you can access the new version by clicking Go to proof.