When work tasks and issues are assigned to you, they are listed on the Work List in the Home area.
When you click the Work On It button, you are indicating to the user who submitted the request and to any other user who might be assigned to the request that you are going to start working on the request. For more information about working on requests, see "Working on Requests" in "Work and Team Requests."
If you decide that you should not be working on the requests, you can either convert the task or issue back to a request, or remove it from your list:
- Navigate to the Home area in your Global Navigation Bar.
- In the Work List, point to the item waiting to be worked on.
- Click the three-dot menu icon, then click Convert to work request.
- Select from the following options:
- Convert to work request: Select this option to convert this back to a work request.
The work item is transitioned back to a request, and you remain assigned to the request.
You can accept the request at a later time by clicking Work on It again.
- Remove: Select this option to remove a request from your Work List.
You are unassigned from the request and the request is no longer associated with your name in Workfront.
If the request is not assigned to anyone else or to another team or job role, the request is left unassigned.