NOTE Satellite accounts are paid accounts and must be set on one of our Standard or higher plans.
To create a Satellite account:
- Go to Billing
- Click the New Satellite account button (1)
- A pop-up window will appear. Enter the details of your client here (including any relevant promo code)
- Click Save
- The Satellite account appears automatically within the Accounts drop down menu at the top of the Billing page
- Select the new Satellite account from the dropdown menu and proceed with upgrading your Satellite account.
Once you have set up the Satellite account, the next step is to upgrade it to the desired plan:
- Go to the Billing page page in your account
- Open the Your accounts drop down menu at the top of the page (1)
- Choose the relevant Satellite account
- The Satellite account's Billing page will appear (the billing contact details from your account will automatically have been replicated here)
- Click the Change Plan button at the top right of the page (2)
- Alternatively, you can open the pop-up by clicking your current or next plan (3) name
- Follow the normal Upgrade/downgrade steps
Once you have upgraded the Satellite account to your chosen plan, the next step is to add users to the account.
To do this:
- Go to Account settings in your hub account.
- Open the drop down menu at the top of the page.
- Choose the relevant Satellite account (1).
- The Satellite account's Account settings page will appear.
- Click the New user button at the top right of the page (2) (the New user button displays whilst viewing any tab in Account settings).
- The New User page displays. Enter the person's details and click Save.
- The user will receive an email notification, giving them access to the account.
Users added to the Satellite account will appear as members in the hub account's contact list.
Similarly, users in the hub account will appear as members in the Satellite account's contacts.
To see a full list of all users in the Satellite account, click the Users tab.
If you have previously created other separate accounts for your clients, these can now be converted to Satellite accounts.
We will take care of this for you by linking them to your ProofHQ account (making it a hub account).
All you need to do is provide us with the following details:
- The name of your ProofHQ account and the email address you used to set it up
- The name(s) of the separate account(s) you want linked to your account and the email address(es) used to set up the separate account(s)