Custom profiles allow you to assign granular permissions to users in your account and define the level of access and rights they have over the items in your account.
Custom profiles are described in more detail here.
You can adjust the layout of the page before you start working with the profiles to view only the information relevant to you:
- You can adjust the number of items displayed (1)
- Filter the list of profiles to locate the ones you want to work with (2)
- You can easily check the number of profiles you have in the account (3)
The profiles tab lets you conveniently add and manage custom profiles.
Here you can:
- Add a new profile (1)
- Perform bulk actions on profiles:
- Access profile details (5)
- Copy a profile (6)
- Disable a profile (7)
- Click on the name of the profile (1)
- Alternatively, click on the profile's actions menu (2)
- Select View profile details (3)
Profile details page
The Profile details page allows you to modify the permissions enabled for your Custom profile, copy the profile, delete it and view the list of users to whom the profile is assigned.
Please visit the Custom profiles help page for a more detailed description of the options available on this page.
To view the list of users who have been assigned a particular profile:
- Click on the link showing the number of active and deactivated users with this profile (1)
- Alternatively, this list is displayed on the Profile details page
The list shows you both active and deactivated users in your account that have been assigned the profile in question. If your list is too long, you can conveniently adjust the layout of the page to view only the information you are looking for.