As a system administrator, you can view user settings and manage proof users in the Account Settings area.
- Click Settings > Account settings in the upper-right corner of the Workfront Proof window.
- Open the Users tab.
This tab lists the users in your account and their user account details.
- (Optional) Do any of the following using the menu of options just above the list:
- To activate a user: Select the user or users you want to activate, then click Activate above the list.
- To deactivate a user: Select the user or users you want to deactivate, then click Deactivate.
- To reinvite a user to access Workfront Proof: Select the user or users you want to reinvite to Workfront Proof, then click Reinvite.
- To reset a user's password: Select the user or users for whom you want to reset passwords, then click Reset password.
- To delete a user from the Users tab: Select the user or users you want to delete, then click Delete.
- (Optional) Do either of the following using the More icon to the right of the user's name.
- (Optional) To view a user's details, click the More icon, then click View users details.
- (Optional) To delete a user, click the More icon, then click Delete user.
For more information about managing users in Workfront Proof, see "Users."