As the Workfront Proof administrator, you can view the account settings for your organization's Workfront Proof account.
- Click Settings in the upper-right corner of your Workfront Proof window, then select Account settings from the drop-down menu.
- On the Account settings page that appears, make sure the Details tab is open.
You can view the following sections on this tab:
The Accounts details section displays your organization's contact information, which is used as the default contact information for users on the account.
- To edit the information in the Accounts details section, click Edit to the right of any of the following:
- Organization name: The name of your company.
- Contact information: The default contact information for users in the Workfront Proof account.
- Default language: The default language used in your Workfront Proof account.
- Time zone default: The default time zone for your organization.
The Usage statistic section displays your organization's counts and limits for the current billing period:
- Storage Used: The amount of storage currently used by Workfront Proof.
- Proofs Used: The number of proof used during the billing period.
- Users Limit: The number of users using Workfront Proof.
The Your plan section displays information about your organization's Workfront Proof plan:
- Current Plan: Your organization's current Workfront Proof plan.
- Plan Renewal Date: The renewal date for your organization's Workfront Proof plan.