- Web Dropzone (1) - Here you can enable or disable the Dropzone.
- Web Dropzone URL (2) - This is the URL that you must enter into your browser to submit proofs via the Dropzone.
- Email Dropzone (3) - Here you can enable or disable the Email Dropzone.
- Email Dropzone Address (4) - This is the email address that must be used to submit proofs via the Email Dropzone.
- Dropzone Owner (5) - Here you can set/edit the Dropzone owner. This is the person who will be notified of new submissions to the Dropzone. To be set as the Dropzone owner, the user must be a Supervisor, Admin, Billing Admin, or the account Creator (see Profiles & Permissions).
- Default role for creators (6) - All submitters will be added to the proof with this role as a default
- Email notification for all creators (7) - You can set the email alert preference for proof creators (sumbitters) here. (See Email Notification Settings for more information on the different alert settings available.)
- New version function (8) - Here you can enable/disable the New Version function on the Dropzone, giving/removing the ability for people to submit new versions of proofs via the Dropzone.
- Delete draft proofs after (days) (9) - Here you can choose the number of days after which a draft proof will be deleted. Proofs will remain in a draft state if the Dropzone submission is not completed after uploading the file to the Dropzone.
- Hide reviewer role (10) - Here you can choose to hide the reviewer role field when adding people to the Dropzone.
- Send proof message on activation (11) - You can choose to have proof notification emails. .automatically sent to the reviewers when the proof is activated.
- Activate proof on submission (12) - You can choose to have proofs automatically activated on submission (removing the need to activate them manually).
NOTE If the proof is moved out of the Dropzone (e.g., to another folder in your account), the Dropzone settings will no longer applys to the proof. This is particularly important in respect of email alert settings.
- Add reviewers (1)
- Deadline (2)
- Subject (3)
- Message (4)
If these fields are enabled they will appear in the Proof details section of the Dropzone submission page.
In this section you can set specific email domains that are allowed to use the Dropzone.
To add a permitted domain, click the Add domain link (1), populate the details and confirm by clicking the Save button.
You can also edit an existing domain (2) and delete domains you have previously added by clicking Delete (3) at the right hand side of the line.
In this section you can specify the people you want to be notified along with the Dropzone owner when new proofs are submitted to the Dropzone.
To do this, click the Add people link (1) , enter the recipient's details and confirm by clicking the Save button.
You can also delete people you have previously added by clicking Delete (2) on the right side of the person.
Please also see The Dropzone.